- Grants Lake sticker permits
- Grants Golf Car/ATV permits
- Manages requests to speak to Board members and Mayor
- Collects information and prepars Board agendas and other information for Board members
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Water Billing and Collections
- FOIA requests
The Clerk serves as the link between Village Board and citizens as well as between the Mayor and employees.
The Office of Clerk for the Village of Kincaid provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Village Board and the Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Kincaid Clerk.